PLAN BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Cleansing requires a lot of motivation in order to achieve your goal as it might force you to alter your plans according to the times of cleansing or detoxification. In order to make sure that you achieve your goal and maintain your motivation to cleanse you should follow the steps mentioned below in order to overcome all the challenges that you might face:
- Women tend to notice that if they shop with an empty stomach they tend to buy a lot more than they actually need. Hence people who are planning to cleanse their body through the process of detoxification should buy all their groceries and other household items before they start off with their cleansing journey.
- Every individual should come up with a schedule that highlights all the major events that are coming up. This will ensure that your process of cleansing and detoxification does not overlap or clash with the dates when you have a family gathering or event to attend.
- In order to accomplish any goal, it is very important to have a clear set of guidelines that you should follow. It is better to plan out your guidelines and follow them rigorously. Always keep them in front of you so that you are reminded of them again and again. It will help you remain focused and determined to cleanse your body with ease.
- Many people find it easier to follow their diet charts and plans if they have a partner that wants to follow the same steps. It is better to find friends within your social circle who actively take part in such activities. It will not only give you company or accountability but doing the same activity together will make sure feel motivated. Motivated partners or motivated groups or social circles ensure that you stay motivated as well.
- All the vegetables and fruits that you love should be incorporated in your diet as this will help you get rid of the idea that you are not eating all the other food items that you love. It is a psychological fact that if your taste buds taste the item that you love, it sends a very positive signal and message to your brain so you do not feel deprived.
- If you are visiting your friends and family members during your cleanse journey or even before you start it, it is better to share your plans with them. You can point out all the positive aspects linked with cleansing and you will feel more motivated to achieve your goal. It will also ensure that you are not forced by your family or friends to eat something that goes against your diet chart or cleansing schedule. They will be more apt to make sure that they respect your decision and help you achieve what you want to achieve.
- Once you are on the road to success, make sure that you pen down (journal) all your memories and parts linked to the cleansing journey. It will help you relive all the moments again in the future when you want to. Moreover, if you plan to start the cleansing journey again it will help you to stay motivated and complete your struggle. The memories can also be shared with friends and family members, as you can be an inspirational source for them to start and achieve a successful cleansing of their body. People tend to believe individuals who talk about results from their own experiences.
If you are unsure of the correct cleanse or detox that is best for you:
- Determine the results that you desire.
- Do you want a total body cleanse (not recommended) or specific organs?
- What symptoms (if any) do you have that you believe will be relieved by a cleanse?
- Know the difference between a cleanse and a detox.
- Consult with someone that can help you do what is best for you and your body.